Invest in your Future
Join us on Saturday, the 23rd of September 2017 from 10:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. to find out just how a Sasin degree can take you where you want to go. This Information Session will cover the entire range of Sasin degree programs:
Invest in your Future
- The Flexible MBA:
Choose your completion speed to best suit your commitments.
- Dual MBA & Master of Engineering:
Two leading faculties join to offer two exceptional degrees
- Executive MBA:
Sasin’s flagship program for experienced managers
The Flexible MBA
The Sasin MBA can now be taken in a flexible form so you can choose your completion speed to best suit your commitments.
- Take 2 courses in 5-week modules and complete the entire program in just 15 months, or
- Take just one 5-week module course (in the evening if you wish), and complete the program in 30 months, or
- After you’ve completed your first 10 core courses, turbocharge your program and finish in as little as 12 months.
You can change your speed if you want, subject to course availability. Just ask your Admissions Advisor.
Dual MBA & Master of Engineering
Two leading faculties combine to offer two exceptional degrees.
If you have a bachelor’s degree in engineering or physical sciences from an institution of recognized standing and one year of work experience, you are eligible to apply to the Sasin-Chula Dual MBA & Master of Engineering Program.
Sasin’s flagship Executive MBA
Designed for busy executives who travel during the week, Executive MBA classes are normally held on Friday evenings and all day Saturday. This program has already changed the lives of over 2,000 experienced managers and business leaders. We’ve helped:
- prepare experienced managers to climb to the next level of their careers,
- update and hone skills developed over many years in business,
- experienced technical people transition to broader management roles,
- develop leadership skills in proven managers,
- experienced executives take the leap into entrepreneurship,
- established entrepreneurs take their venture to higher levels,
- seasoned international professionals build an effective network and establish themselves in Southeast Asia.
Learn more at the Information Session
- You’ll hear from top Sasin administrators,
- Talk with faculty,
- …and key staff members. (Hint: they really know the answers)
- …and current students,
- …and alumni.
- Take part in a no-holds barred question and answer, “Ask Me Anything”, session
- …and participate in a class (if we are in session) or book to participate at a later date.
For more information, contact us at Admissions@Sasin.Edu or call Tel. 0-2218-3851, 0-2218-3856-57, 0-2218-3861-62, Line ID: @sasin
Don’t miss this chance to meet with the Sasin team and learn why Sasin should be your next career move!
We look forward to meeting you!