Professor Dr. Pornanong Aramwit, from the Department of Pharmacy Practice, Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, received awards for her innovative works at the Inova Budi-Uzor 2017. The exhibition was held between 9-11 November 2017, in Osijek, Croatia. The awards received included:
- Inova Best Marketing Potential Exhibit Award and Gold Medal for the research entitled “Natural Plant Vaccine for crop protection by physical and biosynthesis barriers”.
- Gold Medal for the research entitled “Natural Fungicide for crop protection by physical and biochemical process with a highly unique delivery mechanism”.
- Gold Medal for the research entitled “Natural Immune Booster for livestock and aquaculture system with a highly unique delivery mechanism”.
In addition, Assistant Professor Dr. Piyasak Chaumpluek from the Department of Botany, Faculty of Science, and Dr. Annop Suriyasomboon, D.V.M., from the Department of Animal Husbandry, Faculty of Veterinary Sciences, received awards from the following exhibitions:
- Special Prize from the World Invention Intellectual Property Associations, or WIIPA (Taiwan), and Gold Medal for the research on “Salmo-Fast: Lab-on-a-plastic Chip”.
- Special Prize and Gold Medal from Canada’s International Invention Innovation Competition (iCAN) for the research on “Farrow-Free-Stress”.