The Institute of Security and International Studies (ISIS), Faculty of Political Sciences, Chulalongkorn University, will host an international seminar on “Myanmar’s Rohingya/Rakhine crisis: Why and What To Do”. The seminar will be held on Thursday, January 11, 2018, from 9.30 – 11.30 A.M., at room 105, Maha Chulalongkorn Building. The key note speakers include:
- Kavi Chongkittavorn, Senior Fellow, ISIS Thailand and Former Chief Editor of The Myanmar Times
- Gwen Robinson, Senior Fellow, ISIS Thailand and Chief Editor of the Nekkei Asian Review
- Supang Chantavanich, Emeritus Professor of Sociology, Consultant/ Advisor of ASEAN Research Center for Migration, Chulalongkorn University
- Laetitia Van Den Assum, Member of Advisory Commission on Rakhine State, Former Ambassador of The Netherlands to Thailand
* Please RSVP by Tuesday, 9 January 2018.