The Faculty of Architecture and the CU Architecture Alumni Association, in a collaboration with MICE & Communication, will organise a marathon, “Run for a Better City 2018”. Part of the proceeds will go towards the purchase of architectural supplies, and the promotion of building a pleasant city and communities. The marathon will take place on Sunday, 25 February 2018, at 6:00 am. The starting point is in front of the Faculty of Architecture, Chulalongkorn University.
Distance and registration fees:
- Mini Marathon 10K (Blue striped shirt) – Fees THB 800
- Micro Marathon 5K (Grey striped shirt) – Fees THB 800
- Nano Marathon 5K (Brown striped shirt)- Fees THB 800
- VIP / may select distance of choice (Yellow striped shirt) – Fees THB 2,000
* All participants who complete the run will receive a medal.
** Run for a Better City is a fun-centric marathon, created to stimulate creativity. The run will neither be timed nor rewarded for speed.