Am I eligible?
- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student at Chulalongkorn University and not in final year of studies.
- Minimum GPA of 3.00 for undergraduate students and 3.25 for graduate students.
- Proficiency in English, Japanese or other languages that are spoken by the chosen partner university.
Duration of Exchange Program
1 Semester or 1 Academic Year
- For more information on exchange programs and partner universities, please visit List of Possible Exchange Destinations under bilateral agreements as of January 2016.
- Interested applicants must complete the application form and prepare required documents to submit to their faculty. The faculty will then provide the student with an official letter of recommendation for the student to submit to the Office of International Affairs and Global Network, Chulalongkorn University.
- The Office of International Affairs and Global Network will only nominate qualified applicants to current partner universities.
- The Office of International Affairs and Global Network will notify the nominated candidates of their results via email.
- To be an exchange student, applicants must complete the application process and be a nominated candidate of Chulalongkorn University.
- Accepted students will have their tuition fee waived by the host university and may be eligible to receive scholarships from the host university or other organizations in partnership with the host university.
- For students who are interested in enrolling in an exchange program at one of our partner universities in Japan, the Office of International Affairs and Global Network will provide updates on the program as the Japanese Partner University exchange programs are only open once a year between June and August.
*For more Information, please visit www.inter.chula.ac.th/inter/exchangestudent/ExchangeOutbound.htm
Ms. Tanunya Sijang
Academic Exchange Coordinator (Outbound)
Office of International Affairs and Global Network
Chaloem Rajakumari 60 Building, 18th Floor,
Phayathai Road, Pathumwan, Bangkok, Thailand 10330
Telephone: 66 2 218 3335
Fax: 66 2 216 1299