To be the world class national university, generating knowledge and innovation for the creative and sustainable transformation of Thai society.
- Create graduates who possess academic knowledge, advanced skills, a sense of public responsibility, and leadership qualities.
- Be a pioneer in the development of knowledge, creating innovations for teaching and research.
- Produce internationally recognized academic research and output.
- Apply knowledge learned towards the sustainable development of the country and society.
The four key strategies:
- Human Capital
- Knowledge & Innovation
- Social Transformation
- Global Benchmarking
The action plans:
- Develop graduates that are valuable citizens of the country and the world
- Extend opportunities to the CU community, the public, and those in need to access any valuable knowledge and available know-how
- Encourage the production of academic research, output and creativity that will resolve or are in line with the global issues raised
- Push for better education, matching international standards
- Improve human resources management and development as well as be the force that drives the nation and society
- Connect knowledge and technology from CU to the public, turning theories into practice
- Respond to social problems with intellect, welcoming all sectors and standing alongside society
- Establish and maintain connections with CU alumni for the benefit of networking and information sharing to the public
- Foster and push for innovations that will answer social and technological needs
- Cooperate with the state and public sectors to address the issues facing the country and be able to suggest creative solutions
- Maintain transparency, accuracy, and efficiency that can be inspected
- Maintain a pleasant learning atmosphere and peaceful living on campus