Chula Right Livelihood Summer School (CURLS) 2019 invites all from around the globe to explore the idea of Earth Community and the Commons. The concept is a cornerstone for the transformation of humanity towards real sustainability, inclusive of social justice, under the theme, “Nature Rights, Global Citizenship and Reclaiming ‘The Commons’: THE RISE OF EARTH’S TRUSTEESHIP”.
This year, the program excursion will be at Chula’s ‘Wongsanit Ashram’, in Chiang Mai. Five Scholarships are available to Chula students.
Apply now at https://goo.gl/forms/4L6I6SaevXfZLnHU2.
For those who are interested in gaining experience as a part of the program’s organizing team, internships are available for Program Coordinators.
Program Coordinator (Job description):
– Maintain and monitor project plans and schedules.
– Attend and participate in the program and during meetings.
– Document and follow up on important post-meeting actions and decisions.
– Ensure program deadlines are met.
– Undertake project tasks as required.
– Take care of resource team and participants during the program.
– Chula student from any year and faculty
– Good English Communication skills
How do I Apply for the Internship?
– Answer these two questions within ONE page (A4, Times New Roman 12) and send it to us via
- Why do you want to intern with CURLS?
- What contributions will you add to the program?
– Make sure to state your name, faculty, and year of attending the university clearly.
For more information, visit:
Facebook page: https://web.facebook.com/CURLSSummerSchool/
Contact: Narumon Paiboonsittikun and Kanyanat Lertkhonsan