Sasin School of Management, Chulalongkorn University, in cooperation with MIT’s Sloan School of Management, will hold the MIT Sloan-Sasin Action Learning Conference on Wednesday, 25 July 2018, from 8:30 am - 6:00 pm, at Sasin School of Management in Bangkok, Thailand.
During the conference, experienced speakers will discuss their organization’s use of Action Learning to shape education, change leadership practices, and drive social changes in the Asia-Pacific region.
The event guest speakers will include:
- Chartsiri Sophonpanich, President, Bangkok Bank
- Loredana Padurean, Associate Dean, Asia School of Business
- David Capodilupo, Executive Director, Office of Global Programs, MIT Sloan
- Ian Fenwick, Interim Deputy Director, Sasin School of Management
- Yasheng Huang, Faculty Director of Action Learning, MIT Sloan
- Siriyupa Roongrerngsuke, Interim Deputy Director, Sasin School of Management
- Stu Krusell, Senior Director, Office of Global Programs, MIT Sloan
- Chaipong Pongpanich, Director of Research and Consulting Center, Sasin
- John Grant, Senior Lecturer, Global Economics and Management, MIT Sloan
- Nick Pisalyaput, Director of Sasin Sustainability and Entrepreneurship Center
- Urmi Samadar, Director, Action Learning, MIT Sloan
Action Learning is an impactful educational method that is increasingly being applied in management education and executive leadership training across the globe. It enables teams and organizations to apply theoretical knowledge to real-life business and organizational challenges, leading to swift changes and innovations.
For ticket information, e-mail: MITSasinActionLearning@sasin.edu.
The conference will be conducted in English. For additional information, visit the conference website: MITSloanSasinActionLearning.com, email MITSloanSasinActionLearning@sasin.edu or call +66 2218 4001 Ext. 216.