Hats off to Chula students from the Business School and the Faculty of Communication Arts for winning the 1st Runner up from the Grab Campus Challenge 2019.
The Grab Campus Challenge 2019 is an intensive marketing communication competition, which requires contestants to conduct two communication plans, then execute the plan for a month. For this year, the topic was, “Life in Bangkok is Great with Grab – How to Make Grab Become a Must-have Mobile Application for Bangkok Residents and Respond to the Needs of People with Diverse Lifestyles.”
In this competition, the Chulalongkorn Business School and Communication Arts students teamed up to compete against 130 other teams. Members of the team included:
- Mr. Roy Hirai, Chulalongkorn Business School
- Miss Chavisa Pookaonak, Chulalongkorn Business School
- Mr. Arnees Rangraktham, Chulalongkorn Business School
- Miss Pawita Jamklai, Faculty of Communication Arts
- Miss Kaimuk Intarawichai, Faculty of Communication Arts
Dr. Ake Pattaratanakun and Dr. Kritinee Pongtanalert, from Department of Marketing, Chulalongkorn Business School, participated as counselors.