The Office of Information Technology of Chulalongkorn University will improve the university’s e-mail system to make it more compatible with the Office 365 software. Students can access their Office 365 e-mail starting 13 June 2019 at https://www.office.com/, using the student’s e-mail address as the username and the CUNet password to login.
Additional benefits of using Office 365 e-mail:
- More Storage. The mailbox size will increase from 5GB to 1TB.
- Higher Utility. Users can access all the different services on Office 365, including Onedrive, Onenote, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Team, and Skype.
- Free Download. Current students can download Microsoft Office to use on their personal devices.
- Direct Access. Students can access Google Suite directly from https://www.office.com/.
- Get Extended Access. Graduates can continue to access the service by using the same student username, but a different domain name of @alumni.chula.ac.th. The password will be the latest login password used on Reg Chula.
Visit http://www.it.chula.ac.th/studentmail for more details on how to use Office 365.
For further information, email email@example.com, call 0-2218-3314 or visit Facebook: IT Chulalongkorn University.