The College of Public Health Sciences (CPHS), Chulalongkorn University, would like to invite all to the conference on “Contemporary Issues in Public Health”, during the 19th International Conference of Public Health Sciences, organized in collaboration with the 11th Teikyo-Harvard Symposium. The conference will be on Wednesday, 2 October, 2019 at the Mandarin Ballroom, The Mandarin Hotel, Rama IV Road, Bangkok, Thailand. The conference will address a wide range of significant topics related to contemporary issues in public health.
For this conference, CPHS is pleased to announce a call for papers on topics relevant to public health. The specific requirements for submission of papers are available at http://www.iccphs.org/.
The conference will cover topics on:
- Population, Demography, Aging and Migration
- Active Aging and Innovation
- Public Health, Public Health Sciences and Health Social Science
- Primary Health Care, Global Health, Health Care Management, Health Promotion, Health Behaviors, Substance abuse, Addiction studies, Mental Health
- Communicable Diseases (CD) and Non-communicable Diseases (NCD)
- Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights, Gender and Sexuality, Violence Against Women and Children, STIs and HIV/AIDS
- Environmental and Occupational Health
- District Health System, Health System Research
- Health Economics, Behavioral Economics, Health Policy and Administration
- Sustainable Development Goal, Global warming, Disaster, Resilience
- One Health, Zoonoses and Antimicrobial Resistance
- Digital Health and Technology
For further information, visit http://www.iccphs.org/ or contact Dr. Montakarn Chuemchit at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 0-2218-8198.