The pre-registration to attend Pope Francis’s speech on “Building Bridges for Peace and Understanding” at Chulalongkorn University on November 22, 2019 is now complete. All registered participants will receive an e-mail with the QR Code required for entry. Participants are reminded to have all the required items for registration on the day of the event.
General Entry Guidelines:
- Save a photo or screen shot of the e-mailed QR Code and present it at the registration desk along with your Thai ID card or passport. Only actual ID cards or passports will be accepted.
- Registrants will receive a badge and wristband required for entry. Make sure to properly wear the badge and wristband before entering the CU Auditorium. The doors will close at 14.30 pm.
- The speech will be in Spanish, with simultaneous English and Thai translations. Earphones will be available for the translation. Participants must present their ID card to collect and return the earphones.
The Chula Community and the Public
- The registration desk for CU community members and the general public will be open from 12.30 pm to 14.00 pm at the Faculty of Arts, Boromrajkumari Building.
- Entry point will be at the back of the CU Auditorium.
Members of the Catholic Bishops’ Conference, CU Board, and University Guests
- Registration, badge and wristband pick up, and entry point will be at the side entrance of the CU Auditorium (Faculty of Engineering side).
Members of the Press
- Members of the press who have registered online with the Thai Catholic Media must pick up the entry wristband at the back of the CU Auditorium.
Live coverage of the event will be available via:
- PPTV Channel 36
- Facebook: Chulalongkorn University or Facebook: Pope Visit Thailand
- The Music Hall, Art and Culture Building, Chulalongkorn University
- Chulalongkorn University board members: CU blazers.
- Professors, faculty members, and other participants: Business formal, national costume, or religious clothing.
- Students: School or university uniform.
For more information, please contact Chulalongkorn University Communication Center at 0-2218-3294-5.