The Press and Media registration to attend Pope Francis’s Speech at Chulalongkorn University is now closed. Only members of the press approved by the Committee for Media Relations and Public Relations at the Catholic Bishops’ Conference of Thailand will be allowed access to the conference. The event will be held on Friday, 22 November 2019, from 15.15pm to 16.15pm.
Media representatives should take note on the following:
- The press check-in point and security check is located in front of Room 111, Maha Chulalongkorn Building. Media representatives must present the press pass received earlier at the Holiday Inn Silom, along with an Identification Card, to pick-up the wristband and media pack.
- The press entrance is located at the back of the CU Auditorium, facing the Faculty of Arts.
- Only media representatives with press pass from the Catholic Bishops’ Conference of Thailand and access wristband will be allowed through the EOD machine into the auditorium.
- The two front row seats on the 2nd floor of the CU Auditorium are reserved for media correspondents. Cameras and video recorders should be set in the front left and right side of the auditorium, 1st floor.
- The speech will be in Spanish, with simultaneous English and Thai translations. Earphones will be available for translation. Participants must present their ID card to collect and return the earphones.
- Media representatives that have not pre-registered will not be allowed entry. A Media Center will be provided in Room 102 and Room 103, at the Maha Chulalongkorn Building.
- Parking is available at the car park building beside the Maha Chakri Sirindhorn Building.
- Media representatives can find out more information from the Media Center at Holiday Inn Silom at 09-9186-6954, or Chulalongkorn University Communication Center at 0-2218-3364-6.