MDCU is heading to Indonesia! The Faculty of Medicine, Chulalongkorn University, will be in Indonesia March 11-13, 2020 to recruit and meet up with prospective students for the postgraduate programs. With three city destinations, Jakarta, Yogyakarta and Malang, the program representatives will meet up and provide program information to all interested prospective students. The available postgraduate programs include:
- M.Sc./ Ph.D. Clinical Sciences (International Program)
- Joint Ph.D. in Biomedical Sciences and Biotechnology (Chulalongkorn University – University of Liverpool)
- M.Sc./ Ph.D. Medical Sciences (International Program)
- M.Sc./ Ph.D. Medical Physics
- M.Sc. Health Development (Clinical Epidemiology) (International Program)
Interested applicants may sign up for the on-site interview in Indonesia at http://grad.md.chula.ac.th/activerecruitment/index.php from January 6, 2020 to February 23, 2020.