Chulalongkorn University will temporarily change the opening and closing time of gates, car park buildings, canteens and the operation hours of the CU Pop Buses, following the Chulalongkorn University Announcement on Temporary Workplace Closure as a Result of COVID-19 Infection Outbreak. The adjustment will be for 22 days, from 22 March 2020 – 12 April 2020, and includes:
From Sunday, 22 March
2020 onwards (until further notice) the following gates will remain open
- Faculty of Commerce and
Accountancy Gate (Faculty of Science Gate)
- Dharma Center Gate
(Chula Soi 9 Gate)
- Faculty of
Pharmaceutical Sciences Gate
- Faculty of Veterinary
- Faculty of Political
The university security personnel will screen cars and allow only vehicles with the CU Parking permit (Red, Blue and Green Badges) and drivers with the CU identity card to enter the Chula area.
Car Park Buildings
- All car park buildings are open every day from 05.00 – 24.00 hrs.
- Car Park 1 building can be accessed via the Chula Soi 42 Gate.
- Car Park 2 building (near Maha Chakri Sirindhorn Building) can be accessed via the Henri Dunant Road Gate 1 (Faculty of Arts).
- Car Park 3 building can be accessed via the Henri Dunant Road Gate 2 (Faculty of Political Science).
- Car Park 4 building can be accessed via Chula Soi 12 Gate (Sasin).
Any visitors who need access into the university premises to conduct business, will need to contact the Chulalongkorn University Safety and Traffic Control Center in advance.
The Chulalongkorn University Safety and Traffic Control Center will be on duty 24 hours a day. In case of emergency, contact 0-2218-0000.
Starting Monday, 23 March 2020, the CU Office Canteen will be open, but will only offer take-away service. The Chula dormitory canteen will remain open as normal.
CU Shuttle Bus
The CU Shuttle Bus will not be in operation from 22 March 2020 – 12 April 2020.