Due to the COVID-19 situation, some departments at Chulalongkorn University will be opened with adjusted hours or temporarily closed.
Please note that the following offices have changed its operating hours:
The Office of Academic Resources
- Closed from 22 March – 30 April 2020
In order for everyone to avoid traveling during this period, books (borrowed from The Office of Academic Resources and Chamchuri 10 branch) due for return between 16 March – 31 May 2020 can be returned to the service counter after 31 May 2020. If the due date was before 16 March 2020, a late fine will be issued based on the number of late days up until 16 March 2020.
For more information, please visit www.car.chula.ac.th.
- Service hours:
- Open (only for emergency cases) from Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
The Clinic of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery are available for emergency cases after regular operation hours.
Small Animal Hospital Chulalongkorn University
Changes of service hours and suspension of special after-hours clinic effective from 23 March 2020 onwards.
- All departments at the clinic remain open from Monday – Sunday and on public holidays: 8:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Special after-hours clinic is suspended
- Emergency care is available 24 hours
For more information, please contact the Department of Medical Records at 0-2218-9752 or 0-2218-9715 (24-hour emergencies).
Osotsala Pharmacy, Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Service hours:
- Open from Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
For health inquiries, please contact 02-218-8428 during operation hours or send a message to Facebook: Osotsala.
Chulalongkorn University Intellectual Property
- Closed until further notice.
Contact or send documents to:
- Business Development Department, contact K. Preeda at 08-6532-7798
- Patent Department, contact K. Mongkol at 08-9649-0473
- Administration, contact K. Punawanna at 09-2595-6419
- Executive Secretary, contact K. Vorasa at 09-5194-9491
- Finance, contact K. Parinya at 08-9996-8886
Chulalongkorn University Sports Center
- Closed from 22 March – 30 April 2020.
Chulalongkorn Health Center
- Closed until further notice (Medical personnel will relocate to help take care of COVID-19 patients and emergency cases)
- For inquiries, contact CU’s COVID-19 Hotline:
Faculty of Allied Health Sciences
Adjustment of Service Hours:
- Physiotherapy Clinic
- Open from Monday – Friday,8:00 am – 4:00 pm, after hours clinic 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm.
For more information, please contact 0-2218-1100.
- Medical Technology Clinic
- Open from Monday – Friday: 8:30am – 4:00pm
- Nutrition and Dietetics Clinic
- Open on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays: 9:00am – 12:00pm
For more information, please contact 0-2218-1102.
Halal Science Center
- Closed from 24 March – 30 April 2020.
- Closed from 18 March until further notice.
Centre of Learning for the Region
- Closed from 25 March until further notice.
Scientific and Technological Research Equipment Centre
- Closed from 23 March – 30 April 2020.
Property Management Office
- The main headquarters will be closed from 24 March – 30 April 2020.
For more information, please contact 09-1545-3715.
King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital
- Adjustment of service hours for special after-hours clinic, effective from 26 March 2020:
- Open Monday – Friday, 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Open on weekends at regular hours, 8:30 am – 12:00 pm
Special after-hours clinic will be available until 10 April 2020 and will be temporarily closed until further notice.
Chulalongkorn University Book Center
- All branches will be closed from 25 March – 30 April 2020.
Online orders are available via chulabook.com.
Center of Law and Legal Affairs
- Closed from 26 March – 30 April 2020
Confidential documents should be sent directly to the Director of the Center of Law and Legal Affairs via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.