CU students affected by the COVID-19 situation can request for scholarship or receive assistance from the Division of Scholarship and Student Services, Office of Student Affairs, Chulalongkorn University. The scholarships and welfare assistance available include:
- The Student Welfare Allowance
In case an undergraduate or graduate student (Thai or foreign national) requires medical care, the student will receive an allowance of 300 baht/day for up to 180 days. The total amount of allowance for student expenses must not exceed 10,000 baht per student.
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
For payment of tuition fees as charged by the university and student’s monthly expenses. The total amount to not exceed 60,000 baht per year.
- Tuition fee exemption for scholarship students.
- Students can request for a postponement of the tuition fee payment with the Office of the Registrar.
- E-Student Loan Service for the academic year 2020 via Line open chat.
- Hiring students to work part-time (CU Student Work at Home)
The remuneration is 100 baht per hour, for no more than 5 hours a day.
- CU Student Corner Online
Add more information and support services via Call Center, Facebook Fanpage, E-mail, and Line Group.
- Students can get 30 days of free COVID-19 insurance coverage which is an extra benefit from the university group life insurance policy, from the day students registered for the MTL Click application until 30 April 2020
- Online CU Job & Higher Education Fair
- Promoting Community Service Activities
Organize activities, such as making fabric face masks with the Faculty of Fine and Applied Arts, Chulalongkorn University.
- Cell phone on loan project for online learning with Kbank.
For more information, visit Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/borikarnnisitchula/ or scan the QR code.