On Wednesday, November 20, 2019 (The day before the event)
1. The organizers will start to set up traffic barriers. The entire reception area will be blocked.
2. The car part d Building 4 will be open and operate as normal.
However, all vehicles must be removed from the building before 24.00 hrs. to make way for inspection of the premises.
3. The parking lots and Chanthanayingyong Building are being used as an administrative office and a crowd screening point before entering the stadium. No parking is allowed in these areas.
4. Chulalongkorn University Safety and Traffic Control Center will check and clear people from the tall buildings surrounding Supachalasai Stadium, including Chula Phat Building 13, Chula Phat Building 14 and Borommaratchachonnani Sri Sasatthap Building. The buildings will be closed at 22.00 hrs.
On Thursday, November 21, 2019 : The Holy Mass
(Number of participants 50,000 people)
1. Car Park Building 4 will open at 05.00 am.
- Staff can park on the levels 3A, 4, and 4A.
- The level 5 is reserved for VIP parking
- The levels 5A-9A are open for normal parking (approximately 290 cars). All vehicles must be inspected before entering the building.
2. Chulalongkorn University Safety and Traffic Control Center requests for the screening and limiting of access to people going in and out of the tall buildings around the Supachalasai Stadium, (including Chula Phat Building 13, Chula Phat Building 14 and Borommaratchachonnani Srisattaprat Building). Individuals going into the buildings must show their CU Identity Card or CU Student Card. People without CU Identity Card or CU Student Card will be denied access into these buildings.
3. Cars will be screened at the intersection of the Car Park Building 4. Vehicles with CU Parking badge (blue, green or red) can enter the area in Chula Phat District. Other cars can enter the parking building or exit at the Chula 9/12 intersection.
4. Motorcycles and other vehicles are not allowed to enter the road in front of the Chantanayongyong Building. Preparations are underway for the emergency and evacuation plan.
5. Pedestrians can use the gate at the Faculty of Allied Health Sciences or the entrance of Car Park building 4. For those using the BTS skytrain, access to the Chula area is possible through the temporary gate next to Tokyu department store.
6. The pedestrian gate near Chula Phat Building 5 and Chula Phat Building 1 will remain open.
Please be advised that CU staff and students should carry their ID Cards for convenient access.
For further information, please contact Chulalongkorn University Safety and Traffic Control Center at 0-2218-0000.