MuvMi, a tuk tuks ride-sharing app, offers new service area – Bangkok Old Town, Rattanakosin Island. The service will cover:
- MRT Sanam Chai station, Museum Siam, Wat Pho
- Rajini School, Pak Khlong Talat (Flower Market), Yodpiman River Walk
- The Grand Palace (Wat Phra Kaew), Tha Chang Pier, Bangkok City Pillar Shrine, Ministry of Defense, Atsadang Road
- Thammasat University, Tha Maharaj Pier
- Bus stop in front of the 3J Court, Somdet Phra Pinklao Bridge
- MRT Wat Mangkon Station, China town (Yaowarat), Phahurat, Sampheng
- MRT Sam Yot Station, Suea Pa Road, Saphan Lek
- Pratu Phee Area, The Giant Swing (Sao Ching Cha), Bangkok Metropolitan Administration
- Ratchadamnoen Road, Khao San Road, Banglamphu
- Bank of Thailand, The United Nations, The Equestrian Statue of King Chulalongkorn
Unfortunately there are too many new stops to list here, but there is definitely more.
During the initial phase, the service is available from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. and the promotion now is… get ready for this… the rides are free!